Enter legal issue and location
Montgomery Divorce Law Firm
We understand how stressful these situations can be. Especially when children are involved, working through a divorce or child custody agreement can be hard...
We understand how stressful these situations can be. Especially when children are involved, working through a divorce or child custody agreement can be hard...With over 20 years of experience, Mrs. Day has the knowledge and expertise to help you in matters of divorce, child custody, child support, paternity, adoption and more. She will work with you personally from start to finish, advocate for you and your child's best interest at every step, and give you peace of mind about your situation.
We understand how stressful these situations can be. Especially when children are involved, working through a divorce or child custody agreement can be hard. We will do whatever it takes to make sure your children are in a safe and loving environment, and you are financially stable after a divorce. We are always on your side, and Mrs. Day will be your lawyer, advocating and guiding through it all.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Kelli McDaniel Day, Attorney at Law
Accepts Credit Cards
8650 Minnie Brown Rd.Suite 120 Montgomery, AL 36117- 7433
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm; Saturday-Sunday: Closed
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.