Enter legal issue and location
Denver Banking & Financial Services Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Judith Araujo (Associate)
- Ashley E. Arroyo (Partner)
- Deborah L. Bayles (Partner)
- Jonah J. Brotman (Associate)
- Barkley Clark (Partner)
- Jared E. Ertle (Associate)
- Zane A. Gilmer (Partner)
- Perry L. Glantz (Partner)
- Hailey C. Perkins (Associate)
- Bryan P. Rose (Partner)
- Lucas L. Schneider (Of Counsel)
- Roddy W. Stieger (Partner)
- Eric Whytsell (Partner)
- Anna S. Day (Associate)
- Victoria L. Donovan (Partner)
- Jason F. Maus (Partner)
- Angie M. Fletcher (Associate)
- Donna P. Gonzales (Associate)
- S. Selena Samale (Of Counsel)
- Ryan M. Sugden (Associate)
- Sarah Toevs Sullivan (Partner)
- Daniel C. Wennogle (Partner)
Independence Plaza1050 17th StreetSuite 2400 Denver, CO 80265
Stinson LLP 1850 North Central Avenue Suite 2100 Phoenix, AZ 85004 (602) 279-1600
Stinson LLP 6400 South Fiddlers Green Circle Suite 1900 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 (303) 376-8400
Stinson LLP 1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NorthWest Suite 800 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 785-9100
Stinson Leonard Street LLP 225 North Water Street Suite 402 Decatur, IL 62523 (217) 615-3660
Stinson Leonard Street LLP 10801 Mastin, Suite 725 Building 84 Overland Park, KS 66210 (913) 451-8600
Stinson LLP 1625 North Waterfront Parkway Suite 300 Wichita, KS 67206 (316) 265-8800
Stinson Leonard Street LLP The Graif Building 3 Civic Center Plaza Suite 400 Mankato, MN 56001 (507) 345-1179
Stinson LLP (Main Office) 50 South Sixth Street Suite 2600 Minneapolis, MN 55402 (612) 335-1500
Stinson Leonard Street LLP 3800 Eighth Street North Suite 102 St. Cloud, MN 56303 (320) 654-4100
Stinson LLP 230 West McCarty Street Jefferson City, MO 65101 (573) 636-6263
Stinson LLP 1201 Walnut Street Suite 2900 Kansas City, MO 64106 (816) 842-8600
Stinson LLP 7700 Forsyth Boulevard Suite 1100 St. Louis, MO 63105 (314) 863-0800
Stinson LLP 424 South Third Street Suite 206 Bismarck, ND 58504 (701) 221-8600
Stinson LLP 1299 Farnam Street Suite 1500 Omaha, NE 68102 (402) 342-1700
Stinson LLP 1325 Avenue of the Americas 27th Floor New York, NY 10019 (212) 763-8491
Stinson LLP 3102 Oak Lawn Avenue Suite 777 Dallas, TX 75219 (214) 560-2201
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.