Enter legal issue and location
Salt Lake City Divorce & Family Law Firm
About Kristopher K. Greenwood & Associates
- Divorce & Family Law
- DUI/DWI Defense
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- Criminal Defense
- Business & Commercial Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
299 South MainSuite 1300 Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Kristopher K. Greenwood & Associates 3450 N. Triumph Blvd., Suite 102-161 Lehi, UT 84043 801-753-5650
Kristopher K. Greenwood & Associates (Main Office) 195 25th Street, Suite 304 Ogden, UT 84401 - 1388 801-475-8800
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
Andy is knowledgeable and encouraging. He is a strong advocate, and insightful in his understanding of both the individuals he works with and how to navigate the case as a whole. Andy gives people the best chance possible to achieve their objectives.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.