Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Business Litigation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Arnold Barba (Partner)
- Nicholas J. Begakis (Partner)
- Jessica E. Bradley (Senior Counsel)
- George T. Busu (Senior Counsel)
- Irwin S. Evans (Of Counsel)
- Valorie L. Ferrouillet (Of Counsel)
- Mark T. Hansen (Partner)
- Sung Jin Hwang (Partner)
- Kenneth M. Jones (Partner)
- Minji Kang (Foreign Legal Counsel)
- Jane N. Kespradit (Senior Counsel)
- Haley Kim (Foreign Legal Counsel)
- Paul Kim (Partner)
- Pio S Kim (Partner)
- John Lim (Partner)
- David Nealy (Associate)
- Hyun Park (Partner)
- Bethany J. Peak (Associate)
- Sandy L. Sakamoto (Partner)
- Bryan King Sheldon (Partner)
- Alexander Su (Associate)
- James E. Till (Partner)
- David D. Yang (Senior Counsel)
- Lisa J. Yang (Partner)
707 Wilshire Boulevard46th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90017
LimNexus LLP 220 Montgomery Street Suite 1411 San Francisco, CA 94104 415-619-3320
LimNexus LLP 201 E. Fifth St. Suite 1900-1168 Cincinnati, OH 45202 513-278-7566
LimNexus LLP 1050 Connecticut Ave. NW Suite 500 Washington, DC 20036 202-772-1077
LimNexus LLP 1000 N. West Street Ste 1200 PMB # 3010 Wilmington, DE 19801
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.