Enter legal issue and location
Corpus Christi Litigation Lawyer
OverviewA native South Texan dedicated to seeking justice for his clients, Nathaniel "Nathan" Clark came home to practice in Corpus Christi after graduating from Texas A&M and South Texas College of Law Houston. Nathan is an experienced Litigation and trial lawyer who produces results at the highest levels for clients in personal injury, business litigation, construction litigation, and medical malpractice cases.
About Nathaniel J. Clark
Current Employment Position(s)
- Senior Associate
- Litigation 100%
- Personal Injury
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Texas, 2017
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas, 2016
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
Major: English & Philosophy Double Major
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Kappa Phi
Accepts Credit Cards
1001 3rd StreetSuite 1 Corpus Christi, TX 78404
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.