Richmond Family Law Lawyer
I graduated from Christopher Newport University with a B.A. in Political Science, and I graduated from Regent University School of Law. I am admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
I began practicing law in Hampton Roads, working for a boutique family law firm. My husband’s side of the family is from Hanover County, so we were delighted when a wonderful job opportunity for him brought us home to the Richmond area years ago.
My weekends are spent enjoying my sweet husband and three children, catching up on my reading, and trying out new gourmet recipes.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.