Denver Insurance Property Claim Law Firm
We are a boutique law firm with a team of lawyers who bring more than 40 years of combined experience to each case. Our firm's size allows us to enhance our exceptional legal skill with a high level of personal service. We offer a...
We are a boutique law firm with a team of lawyers who bring more than 40 years of combined experience to each case. Our firm's size allows us to enhance our exceptional legal skill with a high level of personal service. We offer a...At the law firm of Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC, our accomplished team of attorneys helps clients navigate property insurance claims and construction defect disputes. From our office in Bloomington, Minnesota, we accept clients from surrounding communities and states.
We are a boutique law firm with a team of lawyers who bring more than 40 years of combined experience to each case. Our firm's size allows us to enhance our exceptional legal skill with a high level of personal service. We offer a client experience that sets our firm apart.
Honesty. Integrity. Tenacity.
If you filed an insurance recovery claim because of fire damage or storm damage, and your insurance carrier denied your claim or disputed your coverage, call us. Whether you are a residential homeowner, a commercial property owner or farmland owner, we can review your policy and help you secure the coverage you are entitled to receive. Our law firm is uniquely suited to guide you in navigating the complexities of this process because each of our attorneys formerly worked for insurance companies.
We understand the unique concerns of each type of property owner. We provide honest assessments of property insurance claims and guide clients through each step of process, addressing all questions that arise. In addition, we offer sophisticated representation for construction defect litigation arising over water intrusion, design defects, structural damage and more. We have taken construction defect cases to trial, resulting in our team obtaining favorable settlements for clients.
Experience the Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC, difference.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.