Oakbrook Terrace Social Security Disability Law Firm
The New Lenox, Illinois, law firm of Marshall W. Conick, Attorney at Law, has provided Social Security legal services to the south, southwest and entire Chicagoland area for more than 15 years. Firm founder and Chicago disability attorney Marshall W. Conick has helped hundreds of individuals successfully obtain Social Security-related benefits and works with people at all stages in the claims process, including requests for reconsideration and administrative hearings.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.