Enter legal issue and location
Rockledge Collaborative Family Law Lawyer
About Gwen E. Lentine Esquire
- Collaborative Family Law
- Family Law
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Wills & Estate Documents
- Personal Injury
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2018 - Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section, 2021 - Present
- Montgomery County Bar Association, 2018 - Present
- Philadelphia County Bar Association, 2018 - Present
- Montgomery County Family Law Section, 2018 - Present
- Montgomery County Mediation Subcommittee, 2019 - Present
- Montgomery County Mediation Subcommittee Chair, 2022 - Present
- Montgomery County Court Approved Custody Mediator, 2019 - Present
- Montgomery County Collaborative Law Committee, 2021 - Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Collaborative Law Committee, 2021 - Present
- Collaborative Law Professionals of Southeastern Pennsylvania, 2022 - Present
- Montgomery County Child Advocate, 2020 - Present
- Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court, 2019 - Present
- Public Education Committee of DRO, 1998 - 2001
- Newsletter Staff of DRO, 1998 - 2000
- Agenda & Program Committee for Annual Conference DRO, 2001 - Present
- Rockledge Fox Chase Business Association, 2012 - 2019
- National Association of Professional Women, 2014 - Present
Classes and Seminars
- Enforcement Best Practices, Domestic Relations Association of PA (DRAP) Conference Presentation, 1999 - Present
- Proactive Enforcement Measures, Domestic Relations Association of PA (DRAP) Conference Presentation, 2004 - Present
- Motivational Speaker & Entertainment for 4 day conference, Domestic Relations Association of PA (DRAP) Conference Organization, 2004 - Present
- DRO Court Procedures, Presentation; Montgomery Bar Family Law Section, 2005 - Present
- Domestic Relations Hot Tips, Presentation; Montgomery Bar Family Law Section, 2002 - Present
- Presentation; Montgomery Bar Family Law Committee Practicum, 2000 - Present
- Training for Public Defender’s in Domestic Relations Court Procedures, 2004 - Present
- Family Law 2.0: a Child Centered and User Friendly Approach, Toby L. Dickman Seminar, November 9, 2018 - Present
- Montgomery County Domestic Relations, Norristown, PA, Enforcement / Compliance Unit Manager, 2002 - 2005
- Montgomery County Domestic Relations, Norristown, PA, Enforcement / Compliance Unit Team Supervisor, 2001 - 2002
- Montgomery County Domestic Relations, Norristown, PA, Enforcement Officer, 1998 - 2001
- Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware, 2018
Honors: summa cum laude
Honors: Federalist Society, 2015
Honors: President's Award, 4/2017
Honors: The Honorable Joseph W. deFuria Commencement Award, 4/2018
Honors: The George B. Lindsay Foundation Award, 4/2018
Honors: Outstanding Student Service Award, 4/2018
Honors: Certificate of Achievement in Contracts, Property II, Criminal Law, Family Law, Family Law Skills, Bankruptcy, Products Liability, Wills & Trusts, Bar Preparation
Law Journal: Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, 2016 - 2017
- Millersville University, 1993
Honors: cum laude
Honors: Millersville University Housing, Resident Assistant
Honors: Music Department, Secretary
Fraternities and Sororities
- Psi Chi
- Phi Kappa Phi
Accepts Credit Cards
- Editor of Montgomery County Domestic Relations Newsletter, 2000-2004
- Accumulation & organization of material for Family Law, Referral Book, 2000
- Tips on Technology, The Journal of the Delaware Bar Association, Volume 39, May, 2016
310 Huntingdon Pike Rockledge, PA 19046
Mon to Fri - 8:30am - 5:00pm, Friday (in Summer) 8:30am - 2:00pm
- Domestic Relations Team Leadership Award, 2001 - Present
- Domestic Relations Department Achievement Award, 2003 - Present
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.