Enter legal issue and location
Hayward Criminal Defense Law Firm
About Philip A. Schnayerson, Criminal Defense Attorney
- Criminal Defense
- Philip A. Schnayerson (Attorney)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
225 West Winton AvenueSuite 208 Hayward, CA 94544
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
PHILIP SCHNAYERSON IS AN OUTSTANDING ATTORNEY. HE HAS BEEN WORKING IN HAYWARD FOR AWHILE SO HE KNOWS WHO HE IS DEALING WITH AND HOW THEY LOOK AT THE ISSUES AT HAND. I HAVE TOTAL TRUST, AND RESPECT FOR PHILIP AS HE IS HARD WORKING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND THOROUGH. HE ALSO HAS A TOP KNOTCH LEGAL ASSISTANT CARLA WHO IS ALSO HARD WORKING AND HAS A REAL KNACK AT HELPING YOU GET THROUGH ALL THIS, AS IT CAN BE LIFE CHANGING TO DEAL WITH SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE TO FACE AND UNDERSTAND NAVIGATING THE COURTS AND CRIMINAL LAW IN THIS DAY AND AGE.
Recommends this Law Firm
I could not be happier with my experience with Phil and his legal assistant Carla. I was treated with the utmost professionalism and respect from the moment I contacted his office to the moment my case was resolved. It has been a long 4 years but Phil has been transparent, understanding, diligent, competent, and has always acted in my best interest. I appreciated his patience with me and his ability to make me feel calm during a very dark and chaotic time in my life. Phil easily anticipates what you need to do to ensure the best outcome for your case. Carla compliments Phil's services perfectly. She was always so warm, supportive, smart, and informative. Both Phil and Carla stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. Every and any question I asked was answered. Documents and transcripts were just an email away. I never had to go digging for anything on my own. I will strongly recommend Phil's office to everyone I know. And they will forever be a positive part of my life during one of the worst chapters.
I needed help in understanding charges against a family member. We had no previous experience with the legal system and when I contacted Phil's office his assistant, Carla, was kind, helpful, and immediately set up a consultation with Mr. Schnayerson. Mr. Schnayerson patiently answered all of our questions and based on the details of our case, was able to guide us in the right direction and assuage our concerns. It turns out we didn't need his services but he was willing to help us gather all the information he could to clarify our options and take the time other lawyers may not have to do so.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.