Enter legal issue and location
Rochester Appellate Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Douglas A. Bass
- Donald O Chesworth Jr.
- Adam M. Clark
- Steven M Donsky
- David J Gutmann
- Wayne M. Harris
- Frank Howard
- Jeffrey M. Johnstone
- Hon. L. Paul Kehoe
- Letty Laskowski
- Nathan Allan Van Loon Esq.
- David F Mayer
- Edward M O'Brien
- Peter J. Pullano
- Christopher Pusateri
- Christine F Redfield
- Zachary Ruetz (Associate) 1 Reviews
- Karen L Sanders
- Thomas P. Setser
- Mary Ann Snyder
- Eugene Van Voorhis
- Eugene Welch
400 Linden OaksSuite 110 Rochester, NY 14625
8:30AM - 5:30 PM
- (585) 331-8899
Tully Rinckey PLLC, Attorneys & Counselors at Law 507 Plum Street Suite 103 Syracuse, NY 13204 (315) 492-4700
Tully Rinckey PLLC (Main Office) 441 New Karner Road Albany, NY 12205 (518) 218-7100
Tully Rinckey PLLC 777 Third Avenue 22nd Floor New York, NY 10017 646-201-9100
Tully Rinckey PLLC 2925 Richmond Avenue 12th Floor Houston, TX 77098 (832) 241-5888
Tully Rinckey PLLC 3724 Executive Center Dr Suite 205 Austin, TX 78731 (512) 225-2800
Tully Rinckey PLLC 64 Front Street Binghamton, NY 13905 (607) 722-1520
Tully Rinckey PLLC 5488 Sheridan Drive Suite 500 Buffalo, NY 14221 (716) 439-4700
Tully Rinckey PLLC 4100 Vestal Road Suite 104 Vestal, NY 13850 (607) 722-1520
Tully Rinckey PLLC 501 W Broadway #800 San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 357-7600
Tully Rinckey PLLC 815 Connecticut Avenue NorthWest Suite 720 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 787-1900
Tully Rinckey PLLC 815 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 320 Washington, DC, DC 20006 (703) 525-4700
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.