Enter legal issue and location
Midland Oil and Gas Title Examination Lawyer
OverviewJoseph practices in the firm's Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Section. Joseph focuses his practice mainly on oil and gas transactional matters, including title examination and rendering title opinions covering state and privately owned lands in Texas and preparing documents for use in the oil and gas industry.
About Joseph Rodriguez
Current Employment Position(s)
- Oil and Gas Title Examination
- Oil and Gas Transactional Work
- Texas, 2018
- Midland County Young Lawyers Association (Member)
- Midland County Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Texas (Member)
- Salvation Army of Midland (Board Member)
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, 2018
Honors: cum laude
Law Journal: Texas Tech Business and Bankruptcy Law Journal, Executive Comment Editor
- Texas A&M University, 2013
Major: Agricultural Economics
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi
- Kappa Alpha Order
Accepts Credit Cards
- Comment, Structured Dismissals: The New Chapter 11 Backdoor, 4 BUS. & BANKR. L.J. 245, 2017
500 West IllinoisSuite 300 Midland, TX 79701- 4337
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.