Enter legal issue and location
Boca Raton Insurance Defense Law Firm
We represent insurance companies and other businesses when lawsuits are brought against them. These lawsuits may range from bad faith claims to personal injury claims to workers' compensation cases...
We represent insurance companies and other businesses when lawsuits are brought against them. These lawsuits may range from bad faith claims to personal injury claims to workers' compensation cases...Cifra Dougan, LLP, is a boutique firm that looks to the root causes of legal issues and examines the big picture to help clients avoid future problems. We stay on top of changes happening to the law, so we can always provide the greatest possible advice and service.
We represent insurance companies and other businesses when lawsuits are brought against them. These lawsuits may range from bad faith claims to personal injury claims to workers' compensation cases. Our attorneys are skilled at defending against any legal claim a company could be facing.
About Cifra Dougan, LLP
- Insurance Defense
2255 Glades RoadSuite 324A Boca Raton, FL 33431
Cifra Dougan, LLP (Main Office) 1 Mountain Road 2nd Floor Burlington, MA 01803 866-440-0103
Cifra Dougan, LLP 477 Congress Street 5th Floor Portland, ME 04101 - 3431 (617) 973-6456
Cifra Dougan, LLP 8 Faneuil Hall Marketplace 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02109 617-973-6456
Cifra Dougan, LLP C/O Jainchill & Beckert, LLC 144 West Main Street Plainville, CT 06062 617-973-6456
Cifra Dougan, LLP One Center Place Providence, RI 02903 (617) 973-6456
Cifra Dougan, LLP 1501 Broadway, Times Square Suite 1200 New York, NY 10036 (617) 973-6456
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.