Enter legal issue and location
Casa Grande Family Law Lawyer
Prior to the initial consultation with Vince, it’s understandable for clients to think the worst-case scenario about their case. After discussing the details, he will show you all the directions the case can proceed and make you realize that all is not lost. Vince makes you feel like you are his sole client; if you have concerns about your case, he will always take the time to talk to you and give you an honest assessment of where things stand. He also identifies issues well before the client even knows there’s a problem.
What distinguishes Vince is his ability to listen to his clients as well as his approachable, responsive representation. Anyone who has been involved in a divorce or other legal proceeding is aware of how unfair and uncertain divorce and litigation can be. Vince helps minimize the uncertainty by creating a comfortable and productive environment that will put each client at ease. He gets to know each and every client personally, developing a close relationship with everyone, including their families.
Originally from the suburbs of Chicago, Vince received a National Merit scholarship to attend the University of Arizona. While in law school, Vince was a Raúl Héctor Castro Scholar and a member of the Dean’s List, and served as a technical editor of the Arizona Summit Law Review. Vince also served on the board of the school’s American Association for Justice, an organization focused upon trial law and practices. In his free time, Vince enjoys biking and hiking around Arizona with his wife.
About Vincent Mattioli
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Civil Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Drug Crimes
- Traffic Violation
- Same Sex Family Law
- Father's Rights
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Summit Law School, Phoenix, Arizona
- University of Arizona
Major: English Literature
Accepts Credit Cards
- Disqualifying Defense Counsel: The Curse of the Sixth Amendment
442 West Korsten RoadSuite 201 Casa Grande, AZ 85122
9 a.m. through 6 p.m.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.