Enter legal issue and location
Bastrop 18 Wheeler Accidents Lawyer
About Ross Downs Jr.
Current Employment Position(s)
- 18 Wheeler Accidents
- Neck And Back Injuries
- Brain Damage Injuries
- Disc Injuries
- Surgery Cases
- Burn And Skin Graft Cases
Specialties and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, Fourth Judicial District, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, Fourth Judicial District, American Bar Association
- Member, Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, North American Brian Injury Society (NABIS)
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1993
Honors: Moot Court Staff
Honors: Moot Court Teaching Assistant
Law Review: Loyola Law Review, Member
- Louisiana Tech University, 1989
- Louisiana Tech University, 1990
Masters of Professional Accountancy
Accepts Credit Cards
517 North Washington Street Bastrop, LA 71220
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.