Enter legal issue and location
Chicago Investment losses caused by alleged financial advisor misconduct Law Firm
OverviewRepresenting financial professionals, financial institutions and investors in investment loss, employment and disclosure matters, and in regulatory investigations.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Lewitas Hyman PC
- Investment losses caused by alleged financial advisor misconduct
- Investment losses caused by alleged securities fraud and Ponzi schemes
- Retirement planning negligence
- Wrongful termination, defamation and other employment matters for financial services professionals
- FINRA, SEC, State and CFP Board investigations and regulatory compliance
- CRD, Form U4, Form U5 and Form ADV disclosures
- Expungement of CRD, Form U4 and Form U5 disclosures
- Promissory and forgivable notes
- Deferred compensation
- Financial advisor and team transitions (protocol and non-protocol)
- Non-competes, non-solicitations and garden leaves for financial services professionals
- RIA formation and compliance
- Litigation and Appeals for financial services professionals
161 N. Clark StreetSuite 1600 Chicago, IL 60601
Offers Free Initial Consultation
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.