Sherman Oaks Estate Planning Law Firm
Beyond our capacity to provide the highest quality legal services, we strive to provide an elevated level of communication, understanding, and compassion to our clients as we advise and support. We understand the pressing needs of our clientele, and therefore in addition to offering office appointments at our Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Pasadena, and Long Beach locations, we also offer evening, in-home, and Skype appointments for convenience.
Initial consultations are always free and are a great platform to discuss goals, ask questions, and clarify concerns. Feel free to reach out and schedule a time to discuss your matter, we would love to hear from you today!
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.