Enter legal issue and location
Fort Wayne Domestic Relations (Divorce, Custody, Child Support) Law Firm
Scott & Aplin LLC is conveniently located in the Indiana Michigan Power Building (One Summit Square) in beautiful downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana...
Scott & Aplin LLC is conveniently located in the Indiana Michigan Power Building (One Summit Square) in beautiful downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana...Advocating for our clients in all areas affecting the family and dedicated to working to obtain legal results tailored to our clients' needs.
Scott & Aplin LLC is conveniently located in the Indiana Michigan Power Building (One Summit Square) in beautiful downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana. The firm was formed by experienced attorneys who saw a need for a law firm equipped to provide excellent representation for all of the legal needs a family would encounter in today's fast paced and complicated world. No longer will it be necessary to refer different matters to other law firms and new relationships be created. Clients can ask questions and get answers in one place and at one time.
About Scott & Aplin LLC
Previous Law Firm Name
- Shipley & Scott
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Aplin Law LLC, January 1, 2017
- Domestic Relations (Divorce, Custody, Child Support)
- Real Estate
- General Civil Litigation
- Robert Douglas Aplin (Member/Partner)
- Laura Boyer King (Associate Attorney)
- M. Bruce Scott (Member/Partner)
- Elizabeth Schaab , Office Manager/Admin. Asst. to Robert Douglas Aplin , 260-422-2700
- Heidi Coss , Admin. Asst. to M. Bruce Scott and Laura Boyer King , 260-422-2700
Accepts Credit Cards
1018 East Washington Boulevard Fort Wayne, IN 46803- 2604
8:00 AM-5:00 PM Mon-Fri
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.