Enter legal issue and location
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
2400 East KatellaSuite 800 Anaheim, CA 92806
Action Lawyers, PC 11801 Pierce Street Suite 200 Riverside, CA 92505 855-353-3331
Action Lawyers, PC 3200 Guasti Road Suite 100 Ontario, CA 91761 855-353-3331
Action Lawyers, PC (Main Office) 3452 E. Foothill Blvd. Suite 1170 Pasadena, CA 91107 (855) 353-3331
Action Lawyers, PC Top Financial Plaza 300 E. Esplanade Dr. 9th Floor Oxnard, CA 93036 855-353-3331
Action Lawyers, PC 501 W. Broadway Suite 800 San Diego, CA 92101 855-353-3331
Action Lawyers, PC 5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320 Santa Clara, CA 95054 855-353-3331
Action Lawyers, PC 5250 Claremont Ave Stockton, CA 95207 855-353-3331
Action Lawyers, PC 505 14th Street Suite 900 Oakland, CA 94612 855-353-3331
Action Lawyers, PC 795 Folsom Street 1st Floor San Francisco, CA 94107 855-353-3331
Action Lawyers, PC 980 9th Street 16th Floor Sacramento, CA 95814 855-353-3331
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.