Enter legal issue and location
Houston Family Law Firm
Whether you are going through a divorce, difficult custody situation, ne ...
Whether you are going through a divorce, difficult custody situation, ne ...The Cusic Law Firm, P.C., offers personalized representation to family law clients throughout the Houston region. Our firm is led by founding attorney Dessiray Cusic, who is board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations. This means that she has handled a number of challenging family law matters at trial. Dessiray and the rest of our attorneys and staff bring this skill and knowledge to your case.
Whether you are going through a divorce, difficult custody situation, need help establishing or contesting paternity, wish to revisit your custody agreement or have a different family law issue, our attorneys have more than 20 years of combined experience ready to help you find answers.
About The Cusic Law Firm, P.C.
- Family Law
- Child Custody
Virginia Flores , Paralegal
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
650 N. Sam Houston Pkwy. E. Suite 220 Houston, TX 77060
Monday-Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm, Saturday-Sunday: Closed
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.