Enter legal issue and location
West Palm Beach Business Litigation Lawyer
accountant malpractice and other professional malpractice cases. He is regularly called upon by some of the state's finest lawyers to assist in litigating their cases.
Mr. Valente has a long track record of recovering million and multimillion-dollar settlements in state and federal court over a span of 30-plus years. He has successfully prosecuted significant damages cases in Florida as well as Georgia and Oklahoma. Mr Valente also handles business cases, defamation cases, and first party insurance cases. He also provides yearly litigation and nonlitigation legal services to small and medium sized companies.
Mr. Valente was selected as one of the state's Super Lawyers, is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell and carries a 9.8 rating with AVVO. He has been asked to join the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and is a part of Legal Elite and Best Accident Lawyers.
While many lawyers can take a great case and get what it is worth, Mr. Valente and his wife and law partner Karen have a strong history taking on and winning cases that many lawyers have previously rejected. They are known for making the most out of every case they take on.
Mr. Valente represents local businesses and trades and formed a leads/networking group called Welleads. Welleads has produced in excess of 16 million dollars in gross sales among its members in just under 7 years.
About Philip L. Valente Jr.
Current Employment Position(s)
- Managing Member
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Litigation
- Consumer Protection
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Malpractice
- Florida, 1989
- Florida Justice Association, 1991 - Present
- Mercer University School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- High Point University, High Point, North Carolina, 1989
Major: Business Administration
1818 S. Australian Ave.Suite 302 West Palm Beach, FL 33409
8:30 - 5:30
Other Sources of Feedback About Philip L. Valente Jr.
Included on the 2023 Florida list
- 2022 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Florida Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.