Enter legal issue and location
Rockwall Juvenile Lawyer
About Lara Bracamonte Davila
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Wills & Trusts
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Collin County Juvenile Law Section
- National Association of Drug Court Professionals
- Rockwall County Bar Association
- Texas Association of Specialty Courts
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Kaufman County Bar Association
- Dallas County Bar Association
- Guadalupe County Criminal Defense Bar, Past President
Pro Bono Activities
- Texas Bar College
- Collin County Juvenile Law Section, Board Member
- Collin County Juvenile Drug Court Member
- Collin County Juvenile Girls Mental Health Court Member
- Boys and Girls Club, Past Member, Board of Directors
- Rockwall County Leadership Class of 2017
- Rockwall Chamber of Commerce
- Serenity High School Past Board Member
- McKinney Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador
- Leadership McKinney Class of 2014
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, Intake Clerk
- Neighborhood Accountability Board, Volunteer
Accepts Credit Cards
104 E. Boydstun Avenue Rockwall, TX 75087
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 – 5:00, Friday: 8:00 – 12:00, Saturday: By Appointment Only, Sunday: Closed
- Top 10 Percent of Attorneys in the United States, Lawyers of Distinction
- Texas State Bar College, Fellow
- Northwest Legal Aid, Attorney of the Year, Runner Up, 2019
- Member, Distinguished Lawyers, 2016
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.