Houston Business and Construction Law Firm
The Williams Law Firm provides our clients with transactional and litigation legal services with sharpened client focus and attention to detail unparalleled by the large law firms while not draining your bank account. We listen carefully to our clients and unleash our knowledge and experience to achieve results. At the Williams Law Firm the client is number one - PERIOD.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.