Enter legal issue and location
Orlando Business Transactions Lawyer
Ashlee Schaller is an Associate Attorney with Urban Thier & Federer, P.A. She has worked with the firm since 2014. Ms. Schaller's practice focuses primarily on business transactions and immigration law. She is a member of the North Carolina bar.
About Ashlee Schaller
Current Employment Position(s)
- Associate Attorney
- Business Transactions
- Immigration Law
- North Carolina
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 2018
- University of Mannheim, 2018
Master Of Comparative Business Law
- Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, 2015
Master Of Arts
Major: North American History, Culture, And Society
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, May, 2012
Bachelor Of Arts
- Interpretation Of Forum Selection Clauses: A Survey Of Select English- And German-Speaking Jurisdictions, North Carolina Journal Of International Law, Volume 44, 2018
5782A S. Semoran Blvd. Orlando, FL 32822
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.