Enter legal issue and location
Encino Family Law Firm
Attorney Julio Bardavid is a state-certified family law specialist. Working with a board-certified family law attorney can make a dif ...
Attorney Julio Bardavid is a state-certified family law specialist. Working with a board-certified family law attorney can make a dif ...At Law Offices of Julio R. Bardavid, we have the legal skills you need and the compassion you deserve when you are struggling with a difficult family law issue. Our principal attorney, Julio Bardavid, has successfully represented families in and around Los Angeles since 2004. You can depend on him to identify the most effective approach to address your situation.
Attorney Julio Bardavid is a state-certified family law specialist. Working with a board-certified family law attorney can make a difference in how your case is handled and resolved. When you retain our firm, you benefit from Mr. Bardavid's following qualifications:
Extensive experience in this legal field
Substantial understanding of family law statutes
Record of success in negotiations and litigation
About Law Offices of Julio R. Bardavid
- Family Law
- CERTIFIED FAMILY LAW SPECIALIST
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
15910 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1405 Encino, CA 91436- 2802
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.