Enter legal issue and location
Dedham Divorce Law Firm
About Callahan | Barraco
Accepts Credit Cards
3 Allied DriveSuite 303 Dedham, MA 02026
Callahan | Barraco (Main Office) 1700 West Park Drive Suite 200 Westborough, MA 01581 508-271-7963
Callahan | Barraco 257 Union Street New Bedford, MA 02740
Callahan | Barraco 1 Mifflin Place Suite 400 Harvard Square, MA 02138 508-271-7963
Callahan | Barraco 20 Cabot Boulevard Suite 300 Mansfield, MA 02048 508-271-7963
Callahan | Barraco 400 TradeCenter Drive 5th Floor Woburn, MA 01801 508-271-7963
Callahan | Barraco 25 Braintree Hill Park Suite 200 Braintree, MA 02184 508-271-7963
Callahan | Barraco 1 Tara Blvd. Suite 200 Nashua, NH 03062 508-271-7963
Callahan | Barraco 105 Medway Street Providence, RI 02906 508-271-7963
Callahan | Barraco 100 Independence Drive Suite 7, #404 Hyannis, MA 02601 508-271-7963
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.