Enter legal issue and location
Annapolis Long Term Care Facilities Law Firm
At Kennedy, PC Law Offices, we understand that communication is paramount. From our free initial consultation onward, our clients can expect professional and attentive service...
At Kennedy, PC Law Offices, we understand that communication is paramount. From our free initial consultation onward, our clients can expect professional and attentive service..."Long-term care facilities face unique legal challenges. At Kennedy, PC Law Offices, this is our primary area of practice, and our specialization affords us considerable resources to employ on your behalf. No matter the scope of the issue that your organization is confronting, our team is prepared to assist you.
At Kennedy, PC Law Offices, we understand that communication is paramount. From our free initial consultation onward, our clients can expect professional and attentive service. We will partner with you during every phase of the legal process as we strive for a beneficial outcome."
About Kennedy, PC Law Offices
- Long Term Care Facilities
Offers Free Initial Consultation
721 Melvin Avenue Annapolis, MD 21401
Kennedy, PC Law Offices 457 Haddonfield Road Suite 510 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 717-233-7100
Kennedy, PC Law Offices 482 Main Street Harleysville, PA 19438 717-233-7100
Kennedy, PC Law Offices 911 Washington Avenue, Carnegie, PA 15106 717-233-7100
Kennedy, PC Law Offices 11 Broadway Suite 615 New York, NY 10004 717-233-7100
Kennedy, PC Law Offices (Main Office) 1607 North Second Street Harrisburg, PA 17102 877-833-7100
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.