Enter legal issue and location
San Diego Criminal Defense Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Premier Domestic Violence Law Group
- Criminal Defense
- Mayra Jaime, Chief Case Manager
- Janette Hermosa, Case Manager
- Kelly Brady, Case Manager
- Lisa Barrow, Case Manager
- Brandon Becker, Investigator
Accepts Credit Cards
2831 Camino Del Rio SouthSuite 307 B San Diego, CA 92108
Premier Domestic Violence Law Group 9920 Pacific Heights Blvd Suite 150 San Diego, CA 92121 619-752-3702
Premier Domestic Violence Law Group 10620 Treena Street Suite 230 San Diego, CA 92131 619-752-3702
Premier Domestic Violence Law Group 333 H Street Suite 5000 Chula Vista, CA 91910 619-752-3702
Premier Domestic Violence Law Group 2005 West 5th Avenue Suite 104 Escondido, CA 92025 619-752-3702
Premier Domestic Violence Law Group 1902 Wright Place, 2nd floor Carlsbad, CA 92008 619-752-3702
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.