Enter legal issue and location
Austin Estate Planning Lawyer
Mercedes is an Austin native, but has also lived in Boston and San Antonio. Mercedes and her husband, Ramon, chose to return to the Austin area after her completion of law school. Mercedes and Ramon began their family with the adoption of their first dog, Chang, and have continued to add to the family with other dogs, cats, and animals.
About Mercedes Campirano
Current Employment Position(s)
- Senior Lead Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- The State Bar of Texas (Active member)
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
Law Review: The Scholar: St. Mary's Law Review on Race and Social Justice, Staff Writer
- St. Mary's University, San Antonio, Texas
Honors: ICMA Student Chapter, Member
Major: Master of Public Administration
- St. Edward's University, Austin, Texas
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.).
Honors: cum laude
Honors: Delta Mu Delta Honor Society, Member
Honors: Alpha Chi Honor Society, Member
Major: Digital Media Management
Accepts Credit Cards
4807 Spicewood Springs RoadBuilding 3, Suite 250 Austin, TX 78759
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.