Enter legal issue and location
Astoria Employment Law Firm
About Karpf, Karpf & Cerutti, P.C.
- Employment Law
- Labor Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage & Hour Law
- Whistleblower Protection
Offers Free Initial Consultation
31-87 Steinway Street Suite 2 Astoria, NY 11103
Karpf, Karpf & Cerutti, P.C. One Greentree Centre Suite 201 Marlton, NJ 08053 609-683-4022
Karpf, Karpf & Cerutti, P.C. 1810 S. Rittenhouse Square The Savoy Building, Unit B-2 Philadelphia, PA 19103 215-639-0801
Karpf, Karpf & Cerutti, P.C. (Main Office) 3331 Street Road Two Greenwood Square Suite 128 Bensalem, PA 19020 215-639-0801
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.