Enter legal issue and location
Bloomfield Hills First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP) Lawyer
About Taylor R. Goodwin
Current Employment Position(s)
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Michigan, 2020
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member , 2016 - Present
- Detroit Bar Association, Member, 2020 - Present
- Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2018 - Present
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan, 2019
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 2016
Major: Public Policy and Spanish
Accepts Credit Cards
1750 S. Telegraph RoadSte 200 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.