Enter legal issue and location
• Over 80 dismissals in criminal cases
• Millions of dollars from jury verdicts and settlements for victims of personal injury
• Thousands of cases handled and clients represented in trials, mediation and arbitration
I frequently asissts clients defend against DUI charges, theft charges, sex crimes, drug charges, domestic violence issues, speeding tickets, assault charges, and other criminal matters. Additionally, I help clients with personal injury matters, such as car accidents, truck accidents, and wrongful death cases, as well as divorce cases and other family law matters. As a former veteran, I assist members of our armed forces with legal issues as well.
My proudest accomplishment is knowing that my law office has steered countless people through difficult circumstances and into a brighter future. As a testament to that, I hold an Avvo "Superb" rating; I am a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and I have earned the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Understandably, the majority of the cases I handle are sensitive in nature. I do everything I can to help the people who come to my law office gain peace of mind. I offer free initial consultations at both my Florida and Hawaii locations. Michael Fayard, Criminal Defense Attorney, also accepts credit cards.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
1050 Queen StreetSuite 100 Honolulu, HI 96814
Offers Free Initial Consultation
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.