Enter legal issue and location
Houston Personal Injury Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Joe A. Gamez Law Firm, PLC
- Personal Injury
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
6309 Skyline Drive Houston, TX 77057
By Appointment Only
Joe A. Gamez Law Firm, PLC 100 Congress Ave. Ste. 2000 Austin, TX 78701 512-273-4878
Gamez Law Firm (Main Office) 1119 Fresno San Antonio, TX 78201 210-951-2024
Joe A. Gamez Law Firm, PLC 6116 N. Central Expressway Suite 1201 Dallas, TX 75206 972-663-5599
Joe A. Gamez Law Firm, PLC 6999 McPherson Ave. Ste. 104-105, Office #11 NorthTown Professional Plaza Laredo, TX 78041 956-232-3013
Joe A. Gamez Law Firm, PLC 711 W. Nolana Ave. Ste. 206-H McAllen, TX 78504 956-232-3013
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.