Enter legal issue and location
Keller Family Law Firm
About Law Office of William B. Doonan
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Board Certified in Family Law
- Texas Bar College
- Top 40 Under 40
- Top 10 Under 40
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- National Academy of Family Lawyers
- National Advocates
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Midland County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- 5th Circuit of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Christian Legal Society
- Deans List - Texas Tech University School of Law
- International High IQ Society
- Best Family Lawyers Fort Worth 2020
- Top 3 Divorce Lawyers in Midland
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney 2020
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney and Practice Magazine's
- Received recognition due to pro bono assistance., Pro Bono Certificate of Appreciation, Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas (LANWT), 2017
Classes and Seminars
- Gave a presentation at the Family Law Essentials CLE seminar on Temporary Orders. I was selected due to my board certification., Speaker, Family Law Essentials CLE, 2015.
Pro Bono Activities
- Was employed by Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas from 2010 - 2012. Since that point I have been involved with Legal Aid and their pro bono clinics. Further, I have accepted cases on a pro bono basis from Legal Aid's Equal Justice Volunteer Program (EJVP).
Accepts Credit Cards
807 Bluebonnet Dr.Suite C Keller, TX 76248
Monday-Thursday: 9:30AM-12:00PM, 1:00PM-5:30PM; Friday: 9:30AM-12:00PM
Law Office of William B. Doonan (Main Office) 1120 N. Big Spring Midland, TX 79701 432-570-9949
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.