Enter legal issue and location
Asheville Short Sales, Foreclosures and Altlernatives Law Firm
About Wilde Law Firm PLLC
- Short Sales, Foreclosures and Altlernatives
- Debt Negotiation
Classes and Seminars
- Short Sales in Today's Market, NC State Bar, 2012 - Present
- Eight Steps to a Successful Short Sale, SC Real Estate Commission, 2014 - Present
Offers Free Initial Consultation
137 Broad Street Asheville, NC 28801
9:00 - 5:00 EST
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.