Enter legal issue and location
Crystal River Employment Law - Employee Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
600 SE US Hwy 19 Crystal River, FL 34429
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Whittel & Melton, LLC 111 West Main Street Suite 303 Inverness, FL 34450 - 4807 352-726-0078
Whittel & Melton, LLC (Main Office) 11020 Northcliffe Blvd Spring Hill, FL 34608 - 3768 866-608-5529
Whittel & Melton, LLC 123 North Florida Street Bushnell, FL 33513 - 6118 352-793-9330
Whittel & Melton, LLC 118 S.W. Fort King Street Ocala, FL 34471 352-369-5334
Whittel & Melton, LLC 510 CR 466 Suite 203W The Villages, FL 32159 - 8654 352-293-2968
Whittel & Melton, LLC 5318 Balsam St #A New Port Richey, FL 34654 727-847-2299
Whittel & Melton, LLC 2627 N.W. 43rd Street Suite 201 Gainesville, FL 32606 - 7484 352-264-7800
Whittel & Melton, LLC 4401 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 250 Tampa, FL 33609 813-221-3200
Whittel & Melton, LLC 200 Central Ave. One Progress Plaza #400 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (866) 491-6267
Whittel & Melton, LLC 1200 N. Federal Hwy. 2nd Floor Boca Raton, FL 33432 561-367-8777
Whittel & Melton, LLC 119 Northeast 39th Street Miami, FL 33137 866-608-5529
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.