Enter legal issue and location
Buffalo and Rochester Bankruptcy Law Firm
29 Mechanic Street Springville, NY 14141
Peter Grubea Attorneys (Main Office) 36 Harris Hill Rd Buffalo, NY 14221 716-853-1366
Peter Grubea Attorneys 231 West Water Street Suite 212 Elmira, NY 14901 607-732-1150
Peter Grubea Attorneys 56 Harvester Avenue Batavia, NY 14020 585-345-0264
Peter Grubea Attorneys 210 Walnut St. Lockport, NY 14094 716-438-9378
Peter Grubea Attorneys 640 Park Place Niagara Falls, NY 14302 716-284-1141
Peter Grubea Attorneys 100 Castle Street Geneva, NY 14456 315-789-3615
Peter Grubea Attorneys 24 East Third Street Jamestown, NY 14701 716-372-1054
Peter Grubea Attorneys 50 Fountain Plaza Suite 1400 Buffalo, NY 14202 (716)919-6900
Peter Grubea Attorneys 140 Metro Park Rochester, NY 14625 585-672-7227
Peter Grubea Attorneys 350 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14604 585-232-4480
Peter Grubea Attorneys 1 Park Place Suite 212 Fredonia, NY 14063 716-362-0693
Peter Grubea Attorneys 3959 North Buffalo Road Orchard Park, NY 14127 716-366-2514
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.