Enter legal issue and location
Knoxville Corporate Law and Business Transactions Lawyer
About Alicia J. Teubert
Current Employment Position(s)
- Senior Associate
- Corporate Law and Business Transactions
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Tennessee, 2010
- Knoxville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- East Tennessee Lawyers Association for Women, Inc, 2016 - Present (• Bylaws Chair (2012-2015) • Corporate Compliance Chair (2016 – Present))
- Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (• Invited Guest (2016-2020) • Diversity Committee Member (2016-2020) • Diversity Committee Chair (2017-2019) • Diversity Leadership Institute Mentor (2016-Present))
- Phi Alpha Delta Knoxville Alumni Chapter (• Treasurer (2010-2011) )
- Tennessee Lawyers Association for Women
Pro Bono Activities
- Knoxville Track and Field Club, Inc. • Board Member (2016-Present) • Marathon Advisory Committee Member (2018-Present) • Marathon Organizing Committee Member (2018-Present) • Strawberry Plains Half Marathon & 10K Race Director (2016-2020) • Board President (2018-2019) • Board Secretary (2016-2017), 2016 - Present
- Knox County 4-H Horse and Pony Club • Horse Judging Coach (2012-Present) • Advisory Board Chair (2013-2020) • Chili Supper Chair (2016-2019), 2012 - Present
- Elmore, Stone & Caffey, PLLC, Associate, 2010 - 2020
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee, 2010
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Major: Concentration in Business Transactions
Law Journal: Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law, Member, 2008 - 2010
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2007
Honors: With High Distinction
Major: Political Science & Communications
550 Main StreetSuite 700 Knoxville, TN 37902
- University of Tennessee College of Law – Order of the Coif, 2010
- University of Tennessee College of Law - Class of 2004 Business Transactions Award, 2010
- Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division - President’s Distinguished Service , 2018 - 2019
- Tennessee Bar Association - Leadership Law Class of 2017, 2017
- Knoxville Track and Field Club, Inc. - Ginny Canfield Memorial Service Award, 2016
- Alliance for Better Nonprofits - Leadership Certificate, - 2020
- Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division - Star of the Quarter (June 2016, October 2017 & January 2019)
- Leadership Knoxville - Introduction Knoxville Class of 2017
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.