Enter legal issue and location
Arlington Immigration Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About The Law Offices of Veronica Garza, PLLC
Classes and Seminars
- Practicing Law as an Immigration Attorney, L. Clifford Davis Legal Association Youth Summer Legal Camp, 2020 - Present
- Youth Immigrant Crisis, Women’s Policy Forum Fort Worth, 2020 - Present
- Safe & Brave Spaces, DEI Symposium, 2019 - Present
- Latinx in Law Attorney Panel, Texas A&M Law School , 2019 - Present
- Youth Immigrant Crises, Southwest Democrats of Tarrant Co., 2019 - Present
- Education & Innovation Panel, Sister Cities International, 2019 - Present
- Domestic Violence Impact on Undocumented Communities, Texas A&M Law School, 2019 - Present
- Youth Immigrant Crisis, Tarrant County Bar Association, 2019 - Present
- Immigration Consequences of Juvenile Delinquency, Tarrant County Bar Association, 2018 - Present
- Domestic Violence and VAWA, Texas A&M Law School, 2018 - Present
- Family Separation Panel, Texas A&M Law School, 2018 - Present
- Latinos in Law: Attorney Panel, Texas A&M LLSA, 2018 - Present
- Domestic Violence & Immigration, Texas A&M Law School DV Awareness CLE, 2017 - Present
- Visas for Victims of Crimes (VAWA, T, U, S), Spanish CLE in Costa Rica, 2017 - Present
- Conozca Sus Derechos/Know Your Rights, Know Your Rights, 2017 - Present
- Everything You Want to Know About Waivers of Inadmissibility, Immigration Task Force, 2017 - Present
- Conozca sus Derechos, El Futuro de Inmigracion Bajo Trump, 2016 - Present
- Nonprofit & Private Practice, Careers in Immigration Law, 2016 - Present
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, A Continuing Education Seminar, 2016 - Present
- Conceptos Basicos de Inmigracion, Family Night, 2015 - Present
- Humanity in Action: The Asylum Process in America, Texas A&M Law School Immigration Law Week, 2014 - Present
- Provisional Waivers, CLINIC Provisional Adjudication of Unlawful Presence Waivers, 2013 - Present
- Jannet Alarcon
- Jesus Adrian Silva
Accepts Credit Cards
1398 W. Mayfield Rd. Ste. 210 Arlington, TX 76015
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.