Enter legal issue and location
San Antonio Family Law Lawyer
I was born and raised in San Antonio, graduating from Churchill High School, Incarnate Word college, and the Southern Methodist University School of Law...
I was born and raised in San Antonio, graduating from Churchill High School, Incarnate Word college, and the Southern Methodist University School of Law...As owner and operator of Branch Law Firm in San Antonio, Texas, I live by our team's core belief that everyone deserves to be happy. I apply more than two decades of legal experience toward helping my clients achieve this goal in the face of custody disputes, divorce battles, adoption challenges, alimony issues, and other difficult situations.
I was born and raised in San Antonio, graduating from Churchill High School, Incarnate Word college, and the Southern Methodist University School of Law. I've been married since 2006, and my husband and I have three children -- which has only deepened my desire to help other families and individuals in their pursuit of happiness.
In the years since I founded my boutique family law firm in 2005, my team and I have worked tirelessly on behalf of individuals and families, building our reputation as one of the country's finest family law firms in the process. I was especially proud to receive recognition as one of the nation's premier attorneys by Rising Stars in 2012 and in San Antonio Magazine's "San Antonio Best Lawyers In Family Law". My associates Edward Garcia and Brooke Irey have greatly enhanced our firm's collective skills, experience, and availability. When you bring your case to any of us, you bring it to all of us. Our legal specialties include:
● Divorce (including military divorce/benefits)
● LBGT issues
● Child custody and support
● Property enforcements
● Adoption (including step-parent adoption) and parenthood termination
● Premarital and post-marital agreements
● Estate law
I want to make sure that our clients have full access to the legal services they need, even when long distances or COVID-19 precautions limit in-person contact. That's why our team uses secure, state-of-the-art video conferencing and document sharing techniques, both for client consultations and for court work. I invite you to learn more by contacting Branch Family Law today.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.