Enter legal issue and location
Williamsville Criminal Defense Law Firm
Rob defends clients accused of felonies and misdemeanors in state and federal court. Rob represents clients throughout the criminal process – during the investigation stage, at trial, and on appeal. Rob also defends military members accused of crimes during military investigations and at court-martial as well as officer and enlisted members accused of misconduct and substandard performance in Boards of Inquiry, Administrative Separation Hearings, and Medical Evaluation Board/Physical Evaluation Board proceedings.
Rob works hard to deliver clients favorable outcomes by employing compelling, passionate advocacy. Contact Rob today for a free consultation - 716.222.3288.
About Singer Legal PLLC
- Criminal Defense 65%
- White Collar Criminal Defense 10%
- Military Law 10%
- CPS State Central Registry (SCR) Administrative Appeals 5%
- Government/Regulatory Investigations 5%
- DUI/DWI 5%
- Robert C. Singer (Owner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
80 E. Spring Street Williamsville, NY 14221
Mon to Fri: 9 am - 7 pm, Sat & Sun: By Appointment
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.