Enter legal issue and location
Shorewood Real Estate Lawyer
Since founding her practice, Lisa has focused on real estate law, working with clients primarily in the Chicagoland area, including Will, Grundy, Cook, DuPage, Kendall, Kane, Lake and McHenry counties. She enjoys helping people close one real estate chapter as they open the next one in their lives, and finds it an honor to play a role in a change in her clients' lives that is so important to them.
Lisa currently serves on multiple committees at Three Rivers Association of Realtors, including as the Vice Chair of the Affiliates Committee. She also serves on the Board of Directors for the Illinois Rock & Roll Museum on Route 66.
About Lisa Marie Raucci
- Real Estate
24708 West Park River Lane Shorewood, IL 60404
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.