Enter legal issue and location
Livonia Personal Injury Law Firm
About Vahdat Weisman Law
- Personal Injury
- Hassan N. Bazzi Esq. (Associate Attorney)
- Zachary D. Gwinn Esq. (Attorney)
- Ryan Mark-Griffin Esq.
- Raquel Munoz Esq.
- Jordan S. Vahdat Esq. (Founding Partner)
- Kara E. Weisman Esq. (Founding Partner)
- Lauren A. Marshall, Law Clerk
Offers Free Initial Consultation
17197 N Laurel Park DrSuite 500 Livonia, MI 48152
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
I called this firm in hopes of finding a firm to represent our family in a medical malpractice suit but when the intake person acted like she didn't want to do her job and sounded like she was eating a late lunch I decided that if they Can't give me their attention during the initial intake call How could I trust them to seriously represent our family in this tragic time of need , they should be ashamed of themselves..
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.