Enter legal issue and location
Dallas Business & Commercial Law Firm
Our practices run the gamut...
Our practices run the gamut... Our attorneys bring decades of experience representing businesses and individuals in high-stakes disputes across the country. We don't just talk the talk-we have tried cases to verdict in courtrooms, before arbitration panels, and before regulatory panels. When it's all on the line, there's a reason our clients want us there.
Our practices run the gamut. Whether it's a battle over highly-sensitive trade secrets, construction disputes, product liability, or significant personal injury and wrongful death cases, we've been in the trenches before and have emerged victorious.
About Burke Bogdanowicz PLLC
- English (Primary)
- Business & Commercial
- Aaron Burke (2016 - 2022) and Rob Bogdanowicz (2012 - 2021) Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- Aaron Burke and Rob Bogdanowicz (2018, 2020-2021) - Best Lawyers Under 40 by D Magazine
Accepts Credit Cards
1201 Elm St.Suite 4000 Dallas, TX 75270- 2171
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.