Enter legal issue and location
Toledo Personal Injury Litigation Lawyer
Jacob J. Hamilton has a profound passion for representing individuals who have been injured. Jacob focuses his practice on motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice and wrongful death. Jacob has counseled and represented clients throughout Ohio. Jacob is committed to providing every client with an individualized approach and relentless attitude necessary to obtain the maximum result.
About Jacob J Hamilton
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association
- Lucas County Bar Assoication
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- Bowling Green State University
B.S., cum laude
Accepts Credit Cards
626 Madison AvenueSuite 800 Toledo, OH 43604
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.