Enter legal issue and location
Fort Myers Criminal Defense Law Firm
When you are arrested for a crime or injured in an accident the final result on your case will be the determinative factor you use to gauge your lawyers performance. Your lawyer at Cantor & Cantor will be mindful of your priorities from start to finish as we work with laser focus to provide you with the best possible outcome on your case. Further, throughout the process your lawyer from Cantor & Cantor will be available to answer all of your questions and make sure that your needs are met at all times as we navigate your case towards conclusion.
About Cantor & Cantor
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Sex Offenses
- Car Accidents
- Drug Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Wrongful Death
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
2242 Main St Fort Myers, FL 33901
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.