Enter legal issue and location
Overland Park Trademark Rights Lawyer
Lauren also has an extensive background in contract drafting, review, and negotiation. She assists clients on a broad range of transactional matters, including licensing agreements, acquisitions, and general business counseling.
About Lauren L. Byrne
Current Employment Position(s)
- Trademark Rights
- Copyright Law
- Intellectual Property
- Missouri, 2014
- Kansas, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2022
- Kansas Women Attorneys Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan, 2014
J.D., Juris Doctor
Honors: magna cum laude
Honors: Michigan State Law Review
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, 2010
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Honors: Highest distinction (top 3% of class), with honors; Phi Beta Kappa
Accepts Credit Cards
10801 Mastin Street, Suite 100084 Corporate Woods Overland Park, KS 66210
- (913) 647-9057
- Jurisprudence Achievement Awards (top grade in course), acknowledged by Michigan State University College of Law:
- • Research, Writing, and Analysis I: IP Perspective
- • Licensing Intellectual Property
- • Intellectual Property Start-Up Project
- • Client Counseling & Interviewing
- • Professional Responsibility
- Practiced under a Limited Trademark Attorney License through the USPTO Law School Clinic Certification Pilot Program
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.