Enter legal issue and location
Perth Amboy Personal Injury Lawyer
Mr. Elias then went on to serve the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office as an Assistant Prosecutor in the Grand Jury/Case Screening Unit, where he was tasked with evaluating, investigating and ultimately presenting hundreds of cases to the Grand Jury for indictment, ranging from simple charges of Shoplifting and Drug Possession to more complex, multi-defendant and multi-count indictments charging serious crimes such as Identity Theft and Armed Robbery. Mr. Elias was later employed by the top auto insurer in New Jersey and assigned to a heavy caseload defending his clients against claims of property damage and catastrophic bodily injury. Mr. Elias quickly gained valuable experience in all aspects of personal injury litigation and has never lost a jury trial to date. With experience working for both the government and the insurance industry, Mr. Elias is well-qualified to confront the most challenging legal issues confronted by his clients.
Mr. Elias is an active member of the Coptic Orthodox community in New Jersey and is also conversational in Arabic.
About Adam J. Elias Esq.
- Personal Injury
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
Pro Bono Activities
- Coptic Orthodox community, Member
- GEICO Staff Counsel, Associate
- Burlington County Prosecutor's Office, Assistant Prosecutor
- Honorable Robert J. Mega, P.J.Cr., Law Clerk
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey, 2013
Honors: cum laude
- Rutgers University - Rutgers College, 2010
Major: Psychology & Labor Studies
- A Simple Suggestion for Substantial Protection: Amending the New Jersey Constitution to Create Contractual Rights for Public Employees to Their Pension Benefits, 44 Rutgers L.J. 89
602 State St. 2nd Floor Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
Other Sources of Feedback About Adam J. Elias
Included on the 2024 New Jersey list
- 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the 'Super Lawyers Selection Process' for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.