Enter legal issue and location
Wayne Personal Injury Law Firm
OverviewAstor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel, LLP offers a broad range of expert legal services to its clients by providing high-quality representation. As a mid-size firm, Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel, LLP is uniquely positioned to provide legal expertise and also maintain personalized relationships with its clients. The goal of the firm's experienced attorneys is to solve its clients' legal issues in a cost-effective and highly competent manner.
About Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel, LLP
- Personal Injury
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
175 Strafford AvenueBuilding 4 Wayne, PA 19087
Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel LLP (Main Office) The Bellevue 200 South Broad Street Suite 600 Philadelphia, PA 19102 215-790-0100
Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel, LLP 401 City Avenue Suite 500 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 215-515-7995
Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel, LLP 8000 Midlantic Drive Suite 200 N. Mt Laurel, NJ 08054 215-515-7995
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.