Enter legal issue and location
Annapolis Criminal Defense Law Firm
About Law Office of Caroline Norman Frost
- Criminal Defense
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
1125 West StreetSuite 314 Annapolis, MD 21401
Law Office of Caroline Norman Frost 5620 Old Middletown Rd. Jefferson, MD 21755 240-439-1922
Law Office of Caroline Norman Frost 2087 Lower Court Crofton, MD 21114 240-439-1922
Law Office of Caroline Norman Frost 11204 Coastal Highway Unit PH12 Ocean City, MD 21842
Law Office of Caroline Norman Frost 5457 Twin Knolls Road, Suite 300 Columbia, MD 21045 240-213-1802
Law Office of Caroline Norman Frost 5100 Buckeystown Pike, Suite 250 Frederick, MD 21704 240-213-1802
Law Office of Caroline Norman Frost 10411 Motor City Drive, Suite 750 Bethesda, MD 20817 240-213-1802
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.